Response 1: Nice to meet you

Who are you? 

Demi Hart, a student, artist and bottle girl 

    Where are you from? 
    Upper Darby 

      Do you have a preferred pronoun? 
      she/her

        Tell me something about yourself? 
        I went to Paris during Christmas break

          What is your major? 
          Visual studies 

            What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)?  

            Work that revolves around personal identity. 


              What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for?
              I use twitter to interact unproductively with my peers. I use google chrome and messaging apps to promote for the club I work at 

                Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)?

                Juliana Huxtable 


                Nadia Lee Cohen

                Who is your favorite musician (share a link)?
                Beyonce


                What do you hope to get out of this class?
                A better understanding of how to transfer my ideas to digital formats in the attempt to expand my skillset.
                Can you sit still for an hour? I can sit still for up to 12 hours

                What is your relationship to visual studies? 
                I find that visual studies explores my interests in communicating, I find that Im most stimulated when I am engaging in thoughtful conversation and visual studies helps me create a language around things that are typically abstract in subject 
                 
                What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? 
                I've used photoshop in a class I took at MCAD, about 4 years ago. 

                Do you have a computer at home? 
                If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator? I have a macbook and I dont have PS or Illustrator.

                Write a five line story. 
                Theres a colonial woman on the wing of this plane. We are 33,000 miles in the air. The woman behind me is kicking my chair. There is a colonial woman, churning butter on the wing of this plane. I hate flying.

                Post an image from your winter break 

                I would prefer to get out of class at 7:45, I personally have a job and I sometimes have work on Thursday nights at 9:15 an extra 15 min to run home and get my life together would be much appreciated 


                          Comments