Project 3 Response Questions


Please post a response to Project 3: Covid-19 Survival Kit
This being our first online project, how did our new format change your experience of working in this class?

Definitely a difficult challenge of not being in a class setting with in person assistance to help understand the best method of translating your ideas to tinker cad  

How did you challenge yourself creatively, conceptually and/or technically in the making of this piece? 
I felt as though the use of a software I wasnt familiar with was a challenge and thinking of shapes in this form was hard but the result was satisfying  

Were there elements that made the completion of this piece either more difficult or felt not challenging enough? 
Not feeling as though i had the freedom to have hands on advice or the natural mental inclination to understand how shapes could be understood as objects in this form

Reflect on the project critique: was the feedback you received helpful? Be specific about why or why not. 
na 
Was there anything that your professor could have done to better support you thought this project? 
No, the videos were helpful and explained a lot that I wouldnt have otherwise understood.
Please share any other thoughts.
I wish that I got to experience the process of printing these works, I feel like that would have helped me better visualize what I intended to accomplish 

Comments